Please if you are interested in hosting a Permablitz at your property or you know of a community organisation that would welcome one, email us and we can discuss how we can help.
Geelong Permaculture Permablilzs and Working Bees 2015
October – Saturday the 10th
1/2 day Working Bee 10 to 1pm @ Biba’s
November – Saturday the 14th – Clifton Springs Permablitz
WHEN: 10am to 4pm (Sat 14th Nov)
WHERE: Clifton Springs
WHAT: Help a family turn their backyard into a Permaculture Oasis! On the day there are jobs suitable for all skill levels.
Some tasks we did on the day…
- Cutting back a ‘huge’ jade plant hedge (you are welcome to take home cuttings).
- Making pathways and edging garden beds.
- Turning a disused back corner into a seasonal food patch
- Creating a seating area and kitchen garden out of a bare unused patch.
- Turning a disused ‘under the stairs’ area into a Permi Pet Home.
- …and a little weeding and mulching!!!
Pics coming soon…
A new post will probably be made to detail 2016 Blitzes, but here are the proposed dates:
April – Sunday the 10th Permablitz. [Sorry, this event has been cancelled; stay tuned].
June – Sunday the 5th or Sat 11th. [Proposed date, TBA]
Permaculture Geelong Blitz Team