Please note that no PDC is scheduled to run in Geelong in 2016.
Permaculture Geelong successfully ran PDC in 2015; until we archive this page; here were the details…
LEARN HOW TO:
- Effectively design urban areas & small acreage
- Build resilience and community
- Create abundance
- Utilise water flows, store and reuse water
- Understand and build soil
- Read landscapes
- Integrate systems – animals, plants, trees, water, etc.
WHY DO A PDC?
- Meet like-minded people
- Learn effective strategies to take action for a sustainable future
- Permaculture principles can be applied everywhere everyday
- Join an international network of permaculture practitioners
- Be inspired!
Course Dates: 19th July 2015 to 15th November. 15 Sundays over 20 weeks.
(Not running on Sept 6, 20 or 27)
Most days 9am-5pm
Cost: Early bird price $995 if paid in full by 30 June 2015 or full price $1095
Concession $275 (limited concession places with places confirmed by full payment)
Please note these are subsidised prices due to ACFE funding.
This is a great opportunity for people who are keen to learn more about permaculture which is based on the ethics of Earth Care, People Care & Fair Share.
The course will run by Permaculture Geelong with ACFE funding via Haddon Community House.
Further information: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Flyer: PDC FLYER 2015